Every day of the week is the right time to enjoy Washington's monuments with a relaxing boat ride--
not stuck in traffic on the highway.
Boarding time for most cruises is 15 minutes in advance of departure. For larger groups (20 or more) we suggest your group arrive 30 minutes prior to allow for traffic and other possible delays.
We encourage you to dress for the weather. There can be a drastic difference in temperature on the water, so even if it is a warm day, be ready for cooler temperatures and winds once the boat departs.
Bring your camera, as the sights are truly wonderful! You may bring beverages and even a lunch if you choose.
The boat is not wheelchair accessible. Unfortunately, there is quite a difference in water level height because of the changes in tide along the Potomac River. This means that at certain times of the day, the boat is even with the dock and at other times it is a few feet below the dock. If you need wheelchair accessibility, we ask that you call or write to us for special needs. Click here for our contact page.
The following guidelines are intended to ensure a safe and pleasurable cruise for our customers. We want everyone to have a wonderful experience on the tour, so please understand that these rules must be followed, and we recommend that you go over this list with your party before the tour to avoid any confusion:
- Have a great time!
- The captain has full authority at all times.
- We have a clean restroom aboard the boat. Please read the instructions before use.
- Cold drinks, such as soda and water, are always on sale at $2.
- You may bring alcohol and food onto the boat, but please be discreet and responsible.
- Please discard your trash in the proper recepticals.
- Glassware and bottles are strongly discouraged. Broken glass is a safety problem and will damage the floor.
- Optional life jackets are provided for your safety.
- Please no smoking.
DAILY SCHEDULE - MONDAY-SUNDAY:
Below is our in-season schedule from April thru October 15, 7 days a week
|11:30 am||11:45 am||11:45 am-12:30 pm|
|12:30 pm||12:30 pm||12:45-1:30 pm|
|1:30 pm||1:45 pm||1:45-2:30 pm|
|2:30 pm||2:45 pm||2:45-3:30 pm|
|3:30 pm||3:45 pm||3:45-4:30 pm|
|4:30 pm||4:45 pm||4:45-5:30 pm|
|5:30 pm||5:45 pm||5:45-6:30 pm|
|6:30 pm||6:45 pm||6:45-7:30 pm|